Providing Personalized Family Law Representation For Fort Myers
Serving Clients Throughout The Fort Myers Area
Divorce, child custody and other family law matters can be painful and difficult to deal with, but it doesn’t have to be the end of a respectful relationship. With the help of an experienced family law attorney, you can redefine your existing relationships in a way that works for you and your family.
At Thompson Family Law, P.A., in Fort Myers, Florida, we are committed to helping clients resolve their family law issues. We offer each client an honest assessment of their options so they can make informed choices about how to proceed with their case. To schedule a consultation with one of our dedicated family law attorneys in Fort Myers, contact us today. Call 239-243-9297 or 888-550-6071 today.
Our Vision and Mission Statement
- Educating and guiding each client through their individual legal and emotional process
- Anticipating and solving problems efficiently and creatively with respect for each client’s needs through a personal team approach
- Providing a supportive environment which promotes individual and firm growth through innovation, training, education and encouragement
- Earning and maintaining the respect, confidence and goodwill of our clients, team members, colleagues, and community
- Participating in community efforts that support and strengthen families
Family Law Is Not One Size Fits All | Our Lee County, Florida, Lawyers Tailor Services To Your Divorce
Each and every family is different, and there is no one way of resolving family law matters that will be effective for everyone. Our attorneys are committed to providing our clients with choices. Whether your situation calls for collaboration, mediation or litigation, we have the skills and resources to seek a successful result.
When it comes to family law, it’s all about relationships. While you may not want to be in daily contact with your ex, it may be important for your children to at least maintain a courteous relationship. Our dedication to protecting our clients’ interests and preserving relationships allows us to resolve most cases without litigation. If litigation is the best choice, we are fully prepared to fight for your rights in court.
Our Fort Myers Law Firm Can Address Your Paternity Concerns
We can help address your concerns and find a solution that suits your goals no matter what your family law problems are regarding, from paternity to divorce. To discuss your case with a Lee County, Florida, lawyer you can rely on to achieve a result that meets your needs and goals, contact us today.