Helping Fort Myers With Failure To Follow Family Law Court Orders

If a person has willfully not done something that has been ordered by the court, he or she could be charged with contempt of court. A finding of contempt could result in a fine, a jail term, or both. If the person, for example, cannot pay support and can prove they lost their job, by no fault of their own, the court may not find this person in contempt.

We can help you make the right choice for your situation. Call us to make an appointment and one of our attorneys will discuss your options with you.